- This event has passed.
Pernod Ricard India Foundation Social Impact Incubator for Women Entrepreneurs
The labour force participation of women in India is among the lowest. While India is one of the largest countries with a booming startup scene, majority of them has been founded by men. But clearly there are still some impediments in the entrepreneurial ambitions of women. Social Impact Incubator for Women Entrepreneurs at IIM Calcutta Innovation Park, in partnership with Pernod Ricard India Foundation has been exclusively designed for Women Entrepreneurs, aiming to build a supportive biosphere for women to step alongside and share this entrepreneurial journey.
The selected Cohort for the Social Incubator for Women Program will have a mix of fellows and incubatees. Multiple valuable benefits will be provided to the entrepreneurs selected for the program.
- The program will be of 8 months duration
- Upto 12 startups will be selected as Incubatees
- Additional upto 15 startups will be selected as Fellows
- Benefits for Incubatees
- Each Incubatee will be eligible for a seed fund upto Rs 25,00,000
- Benefits for Fellows
- Each Fellow will be given a fellowship upto Rs 50,000/- per month to pursue their entrepreneurial activities
- Mentorship & Guidance from IIM Calcutta Innovation Park
- Attend customized Capacity Building Programs
- Access to IIM Calcutta Innovation Park Network
- Market and Investor Connect
- Access to co-working space and other shared services on preferential rates
- Should be led by at least one-woman full-time founder / co-founder.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Early-stage Start-ups working on solutions that address the socio-economic needs of India.
- Having at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with fair degree of Customer Validation or Proof of Concept (POC).